Located between Cadiz and Uhrichsville, Tappan Lake is great for camping, swimming, boating, fishing and hiking.
Tappan Lake Park and Campgrounds
- Over 500 campsites (class A full hookups and class A with electric)
- Swimming beach, concession stand
- Vacation cabins, camper cabins
- Activity Center, nature center, special events
- Laundry, camp store
- Free Wi-Fi internet access at the Activity Center & Vacation Cabins (1-10)
- A trail connects the park with the Tappan Wetlands, which has been designated as a watchable wildlife area
- Park Campground Rules
- Golf Cart Policy
- Transport Agreement and Release
Free Wi-Fi internet access is available at the Tappan Lake Park vacation cabins and Activity Center
Memorial Day - Labor Day
September 8 - October 14
Sunday - Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
October 15 -
Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Park Entry Fees: Memorial Day - Labor Day
Once you enter the park you are invited to enjoy park activities and amenities including the trails, playgrounds, picnic areas and the beach which is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Gate fee is $5.00 per vehicle for single occupant, $10.00 for two or more passengers
Park Hours: 8am-9pm every day
Beach hours: (Open Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Monday - Thursday 11am-7pm
- Friday - Sunday (and holidays) 10am-8pm
Tappan Lake at a glance:
- 2,350 acres of water surface
- 399 horsepower limit
- 5,000 acres of land
- Conservation (Normal) Pool Elevation: 899.3 ft. above sea level
- Two public launch ramps - one near the roadside rest area on U.S. 250, and the other across from Tappan Marina. A third launch ramp is located inside Tappan Lake Park.
- Check current lake levels
- Tappan Marina offers seasonal boat dock rentals as well as daily boat rentals including pontoon boats and fishing boats. The Marina also offers bait/tackle and ethanol free fuel. For Rental information, contact Tappan Marina.
33315 Cadiz-Dennison Road
Scio, Ohio 43988