Located between Cadiz and Uhrichsville, Tappan Lake is great for camping, swimming, boating, fishing and hiking.
Tappan Lake Park and Campgrounds
- Over 500 campsites (class A full hookups and class A with electric)
- Swimming beach, concession stand
- Vacation cabins, camper cabins
- Activity Center, nature center, special events
- Laundry, camp store
- Free Wi-Fi internet access at the Activity Center & Vacation Cabins (1-10)
- A trail connects the park with the Tappan Wetlands, which has been designated as a watchable wildlife area
- Park Campground Rules
- Golf Cart Policy
- Transport Agreement and Release
Free Wi-Fi internet access is available at the Tappan Lake Park vacation cabins and Activity Center
Marina Hours: Memorial Day - Labor Day
Park Entry Fees: Memorial Day - Labor Day
Once you enter the park you are invited to enjoy park activities and amenities including the trails, playgrounds, picnic areas and the beach which is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Gate fee is $5.00 per vehicle for single occupant, $10.00 for two or more passengers
Park Hours: 8am-9pm every day
Beach hours: (Open Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Monday - Thursday 11am-7pm
- Friday - Sunday (and holidays) 10am-8pm
Tappan Lake at a glance:
- 2,350 acres of water surface
- 399 horsepower limit
- 5,000 acres of land
- Conservation (Normal) Pool Elevation: 899.3 ft. above sea level
- Two public launch ramps - one near the roadside rest area on U.S. 250, and the other across from Tappan Marina. A third launch ramp is located inside Tappan Lake Park.
- Check current lake levels
- Tappan Lake Marina offers boat sales and service, rentals, docking, fishing licenses, supplies, gas sales, boat and ski accessories. The marina restaurant overlooks the lake and offers a full menu.
33315 Cadiz-Dennison Road
Scio, Ohio 43988